Jamie Oliver Explorer 5500/6500 – flamethrower igniter on control valve

The Jamie Oliver Explorer BBQs have a special kind of control valve. They are called ‘Flamethrower igniters’. This is a quite new way to ignite your BBQs. Don’t be scared, it is supposed to look like a tiny flamethrower inside of your BBQ.



Powered by Zendesk